The INN-FORM PC is designed to run in the background of an existing computer or on a dedicated system. This software-based call accounting program allows the most flexibility for property managers and is compatible with WINDOWS 98, 2000, and XP.
- Windows 98/2000/XP or Windows 2000/XP Server
- Additional 10 MB free hard drive space, with 40 MB preferred
- 16 MB of RAM. More may be required for non-dedicated system running multiple applications
- IFPC CP requires one serial port for SMDR in from phone system
- IFPC PM requires one serial port for call record out to PM system
- Remote access requires modem
- Attached or networked printer for report output
- Customized rates available upon request.
Call accounting software for hotels, such as the INN-FORM PC version 1.3 is a popular choice for many properties. This Windows-based call accounting software provides flexible and accurate call tracking and phone billing for hotel managers and staff.
The INN-FORM PC is designed to interface with most Property Managment Systems and to all major hotel PBX systems. It was designed to imitate the features of the INN-FORM Plus call accounting system, but in an easy-to-use software format.